School policies cover every aspect of school life.
Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. They are in PDF format, which can be viewed using Adobe Reader.
- Accessibility plan 2022 2024
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Character Education Policy
- Charges and Remissions Policy
- Child protection and safeguarding policy 2023 24
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Policy and Objectives 2021 2024
- Horizon Health Safety Policy
- Medicine and supporting pupils with medical conditions policy
- Nursery Admissions Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Risk Management Plan September 2021
- SEND policy September 2023 docx
Some policies applicable to Spring Cottage Primary School are created at multi-academy trust level.
These policies can be found on the Horizon Academy Trust website.