School policies cover every aspect of school life.
Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. They are in PDF format, which can be viewed using Adobe Reader.
- Accessibility plan 2022 2024
- Attendance Policy September 2021
- Behaviour Policy September 2021
- Bullying A Charter For Action
- Charges and Remissions Policy Sept 2021
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy Autumn 2021
- Data Protection policy
- Equality Policy and Objectives
- Horizon Complaints Procedure 2021
- Horizon Health Safety Policy
- Medicine and Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions Policy
- Nursery Admissions policy
- Online Safety Policy September 21
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy Sept 2021
- Risk Management Plan September 2021
- SEND Policy September 2021
Some policies applicable to Spring Cottage Primary School are created at multi-academy trust level.
These policies can be found on the Horizon Academy Trust website.